Comfort, privacy & character
* Situated in the Titania Estate this beautifully presented property is only minutes from the town centre with bitumen road frontage.
* The three bedroom, two bathroom cottage is nestled amongst a park like setting with a picturesque rural aspect as the back drop.
* The property has undergone extensive landscaping with mature trees as the core of the design.
* Neatly pruned and layered hedges create depth & texture with archways leading into different garden rooms.
* The driveway has been lined with London planes & conifers with a large portion of the remainder of the land planted with maples, tulip trees, silver birch, sugar maples and blue spruce just to name a few.
* The cottage has a covered verandah in the front and timber deck at the back, just the thing for morning coffee and BBQ’s with a glass sliding door off the kitchen/dining area.
* The kitchen features a walk-in pantry & electric cooking & the living area has a great semi bay window overlooking the garden with wood heating & a gas outlet.
* All the bedrooms have built-in robes and the master an ensuite.
* The bathroom is three way with both a shower & bath and the laundry has direct access onto the back deck.
* The owner is an avid gardener and animal enthusiast and has erected 2 chicken coops plus fenced off a portion of the property for several pet Dorper sheep, Upson Downs would also be a suitable home for a pony.
* A two bay Colorbond shed is perfect as a garage with space for a workshop.
Upson Downs has all the comforts, as well as privacy & character, making it a treasure to show potential clients.
Inspections are highly recommended.